Friday, February 5, 2010

Jump N Jungle

Grant, Grayson and I went to Jump N Jungle this morning with MOMS Club. Grant had an absolute ball! All morning he would look at me and say, "Jump, jump."
He's never seen his feet leave the ground! Grant either didn't have the motor skills or the guts to climb up this thing by himself. So I picked him up and we climbed up together... this is a LOT harder than it looks. We probably went up and down 15 times, but he giggled on the way down every time. When we got to the bottom, he'd look up at me and say, "More, more."
Mom and Grant at the bottom of the slide. I was EXHAUSTED by the time we left. What a great work out for moms, too!

Grant's first experience jumping!

After a little while, Jump N Jungle opened a new room that had a smaller slide. Grant was able to do this one all by himself. He did well for a while, but towards the end he was getting tired. He got up to the top at one point, got scared and wouldn't come down. I had to go get him. Well, I had Grayson in the sling. So I am climbing down while holding both of them. The very last step wasn't inflated all the way, so when I stepped on it, it collapsed. I started falling belly first onto the hard ground. I had two choices: fall on Grayson or fall on Grant. What a choice! Well, I had to choose Grant. He's fine, but he is a little banged up. I felt so bad for him. Tough ending to a great playdate!

1 comment:

The McGlones said...

where is this place??? There was one in College Station but it closed down and I have been dying to take Elliott!! He would LOVE this!!