I have been really interested in soft play toys lately. I have researched a bunch of different brands, but have decided that I would get more satisfaction out of creating some myself. For my first project, I thought I would start easy and just buy a pattern. I found a really cute pattern for a quiet book about colors. I am modifying it so that it is also an activity book (instead of sewing the wheels onto the car, I made them so Grant/Grayson can button and unbutton the wheels).
7 Easy Ideas for a Spooky Fun Halloween Party
5 years ago
3 comments:
My mother made Beau one when he was little. It had animals in a tree that came off and velcor back. Then food in a cabinet again velcor on. Glad to see you are doing this. Mom called it the "Church Quiet Book"
Showoff.
You are such a good mother!
Tippi
Post a Comment