Thursday, February 4, 2010

Playtime

The boys and I have been having a lot of fun (at home) lately! I love getting out of the house and staying busy, but there is something to be said for good old fashioned playtime at home. Grayson and I sit on the rug in Grant's room while he wanders from toy to toy. I talk to Grayson in between reading books, building towers and naming the parts of the train with Grant. Grant lovingly gives some of his toys to Grayson (and then lovingly takes them back).
Grayson takes it easy while Grant and I play.
Grant eating a crayon! One of my biggest frustrations lately is that Grant is chewing on all of his toys! I started putting up some of my favorites, so that they won't get ruined before Grayson has a chance to play with them. Grant playing with his 'choo-choos.' This boy knows more about trains than most adults. For those of you who aren't local, we have a train that runs through town. If ever I need to 'bribe' Grant to get in the car, I tell him we'll go over the tracks. Works almost every time. And he knows exactly where those tracks are... don't think about driving a few blocks away without making a detour to the tracks.
Ah, a self-portrait with my boy. Since I am the one taking the picture, I'm not quite sure why I look so surprised, but this is a precious picture of my sweet boy.
Can't leave out Grayson!

Grant plays with these trains everyday. I love the end of the video... he just looks so sweet leaning his head on his arm. What a cutie!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Precious!! I LOVE Grayson's romper...too cute!