It's hard to believe, but Grayson is two months old! Time flies when you're having fun! He had his two month well check today. His stats are as follows:
Height: 22 3/4 inches 21%
Weight: 11 pounds 17%
Head: 14 1/2 inches 1%

I just knew
Grayson's head was small! But Brother has a small head too, so I'm not too concerned. However, the doctor did mention that the small head, low body temp and slow bowels might be indicative of a low
thyroid. If his head doesn't grow or other issues arise, we will test for it at a later date.

The best part about the last few weeks has been
Grayson's smile. You are most likely to get him to smile in the mornings. He loves to have his tummy tickled. And he is so close to a true laugh, as well. He opens his mouth real wide and starts to breathe heavy. He occasionally
throws in a small noise that sounds like it is so close to being a giggle. I love those moments.
2 comments:
Grayson has the same bedding as Evan! Glad to hear he had a good two-month check up. Evan had exactly the opposite problem with head size (over 95th percentile every time), and we were worried, but the kid just has a big head. I don't think it matters one way or the other...he's absolutely adorable!
Such a precious smile - thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment