My computer has been giving me problems for months now. It's been impossible to do anything remotely productive (like update my status on facebook... that's important, right?). Well, it finally hit rock bottom this weekend. The hard drive died. And we can't recover any of the files. Boo. Mostly, this meant all of our pictures and videos were gone. Luckily, I backed up all our pictures about 6 months ago. But for some reason, the videos wouldn't transfer to the USB, so we lost ALL those PRECIOUS videos of our kids.
I hate loading videos to blogger. It takes forever and never seems to work the first time (or the second or the third). But I'm going to try to make more of an effort. I'm going to start by uploading videos to YouTube (unlisted... you'll have to have the link) and then posting a link here. I'm hoping that will solve some of the problems I'm having. Also, I plan on password protecting this blog soon, so be on the lookout for that.
Grayson goes to school for three hours on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. It's a great little school and he needed to learn to be away from mom. And I get to do all kinds of other things while the boys are learning something.
His teacher told me on Tuesday that he said all of his colors and shapes that morning. What?! I haven't even started talking about colors OR shapes. So I thought I would quiz him. The first time I asked him to say a color, he would shake his head, get this great big grin and say, "Nooooooooo!" It's the cutest thing ever (he'll also say it if you ask him for a kiss), so I thought I'd grab the video camera. I turned the camera on and started asking him to say his colors and he actually said them! It never works that way! It's usually the other way around... they'll perform for you, but not the camera. Side note: My favorite was yellow. It's so sweet how he says it!
No comments:
Post a Comment