December brings many reasons to celebrate. I love decorating the house for this time of year. It's always so bright and cheery. I thought it would be difficult though to throw a birthday party the same weekend we had company, were celebrating Christmas and keeping our nephew. Turned out to be a perfect weekend full of great memories.
A few weeks ago we hired a photographer to take photos of our growing boy. His party was circus-themed, so I wanted the pictures to be taken in Kemah. I thought the backdrop would be perfect. And it was!
This was my favorite picture. It captured his beautiful smile and everything I love about those big brown eyes! He is one of the sweetest kids I have ever met. He loves to snuggle, give kisses and hugs and is the most GIVING two year old you will ever meet.
And then there is his serious side. This is the Grayson most outside the immediate family know. He is a little timid until he knows you well. And he is VERY cautious of everything. But once he becomes comfortable, he is an open book.
He is always soaking up everything. Grayson is speaking in full sentences and seems to be able to talk about any topic. He copies anything his brother does and enjoys just sitting with Mommy and Daddy while talking about animals, colors or trains.
I love this boy so very much! His gentle soul could win over anyone. I'll give you all the details of his party soon, but for now I will leave with his two year stats:Height: 36.5 inches, 95%ile
Weight: 27 pounds, 35%ile
Head: 11%ile
1 comment:
Wait, wait, wait! Grayson has a serious side?? These pics are precious, Aimee! Love, Julie
Post a Comment