Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Scogin Family Christmas

A week before Christmas Day, we headed over to Tippi and PawPaw's house to celebrate! I loved watching the kids get to open presents this year. They were interested in what each other got, loved each of their new toys and really were just a joy to watch!
This year we got to celebrate next to a REAL tree! My kids didn't even know that could exist inside of a house. Isn't it beautiful?
Grant's only request from Santa was a long, blue train. Santa stopped by Tippi and PawPaw's house a little early to deliver his request...
Grayson had a grand ole time opening gifts for himself... and helping others!
All three boys loved opening and playing with this one (it is still one of their favorites)...
Austin stayed with us Saturday night. The boys had a lot of fun playing together. I think it made it even more fun when they got together the next day to open gifts. I can see many slumber parties in the future with these three... oh, I forget. I'm not allowed to call it that. Hmmm, sleep overs? Is that the correct terminology for boys? Camp outs? Anyway you slice it, we'll have fun!
Thank you Tippi, PawPaw, Bibby, John, Uncle Greg and Aunt Jen for a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments: