Greg and Jen got married on November 3rd! Gary and I went up to Dallas on Thursday evening with his parents. It was a nice relaxing road trip (in which Gary had us laughing so hard while rehearsing his "Best Man Toast." Needless to say, it was revised a bit)! We even made it to Dallas in time for me to watch Grey's Anatomy (because that is SO important).
Friday was a busy day... rehearsal, getting nails done, and the rehearsal dinner. The dinner was done so well and I loved the flowers! Greg and Jen gave each of their parents a very sweet book of pictures from their childhood.
We started Saturday by watching a movie! No joke! We headed off to the wedding that afternoon and it was gorgeous! The facility was wonderful and Greg and Jen did a great job organizing everything. My favorite part was the music... I know they spent tons of time on it and it showed! Great job, guys!
Greg and Gary
A picture of us that isn't a self-portrait? I love it!
Bibby and John. Somehow I missed taking a pic of the Parents of the Groom. I'll have to round one up to post.


2 comments:
So I am a horrible aunt and this is the first time I have been on here. I will try to do better. This is actually the first picture I have seen of us on the wedding day! Hope to have the photographers this week.
So this is the first time I have actually gotten on here! I am a horrible aunt! This is actually the first picture I have seen of myself at the wedding, should have the ones from the photographer this week.
Post a Comment