Monday, February 23, 2009

Leaving Town

Grant, Gary and I packed up our things and got ready for a weekend apart. Grant stayed with his Tippi and PawPaw. And Gary and I drove five hours to visit Greg and Jen. Jen turned thirty this week and it was a bit of a surprise that we were there! We went to a great dinner with her family and friends and then spent the rest of the evening playing games. We had a great time even though we were there for less than 24 hours!
Greg and the birthday girl! A night without our boy - we missed him, but we had a great time!
Grant did great with his loving grandparents! I know they all enjoyed their time together and we are so grateful that they would sacrifice their weekend to take care of our sweet boy. But now, most importantly, my boy is comfortably back in my arms!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys look so wonderful and happy with your baby boy. He's just to cute for words.

Felicia