Elijah is now in his Big Boy Room, so Erica is working on getting Sadie's room ready. I went over one afternoon last week so that we could put the first coat of primer on the walls. The boys do a pretty good job of entertaining themselves while we work. At one point Grant was getting a little fussy, so I brought him into Sadie's room and gave him a few toys to play with in the middle of the room. We continued priming and finished without incident! Just as I fnished painting the last corner, I turned around to make sure I didn't miss any spots. I hear Erica gasp and I turn around...
7 Easy Ideas for a Spooky Fun Halloween Party
5 years ago


1 comment:
I dont even know what to say! That is hilarious! Kids do the darndest things dont they!!! I couldn't stop giggling :)
Post a Comment