Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Love Surprises!!!

Jess asked if she could come over last week and bring us pizza. I agreed, of course! About the time she was to arrive, I hear the door bell ring. I go to answer the door and see Mrs. Walker, Julie's mom, standing there! I thought, "How sweet! Julie's mom came with Jess to see us!" Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see Julie!!! Those silly girls tricked me again! But I love it! Julie was passing through town on her way back home... and lucky me, I get a visit.
Jess and Grayson.
My sweet boy slept the whole time the girls were here (he had just had his circumcision).
Grant and his mommy! Grant loved Jess! In fact, Jess spent 80% of her time in his room playing with him. She even taught him to throw things at girls. Thanks, Jess.
Gary, Jess and Grayson.
We all join in!
My girl, Julie, holding our newest blessing!
Julie's mom even got in on it... actually, she probably held him the most. Like I said Jess was being entertained by Grant and Julie and I were chatting. What a great surprise! I love you girls! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I'm so impressed you were able to say "circumcision" instead of "little boy surgery"! I know that took a lot!

Julie said...

Miss you guys already! I had so much fun.. and so did my mom! Love, Julie