We have been a bit cooped up the last few weeks due to icky weather. It's supposed to get bad again tonight and tomorrow, so we decided to take advantage of a pretty afternoon to increase our vitamin D intake. Grant took his firetruck for a spin while Grayson and I sat on a blanket in the yard.

Putting out all the neighborhood fires!

Grant has become really good at staying within my imaginary boundaries. He knows exactly how far is too far... and at this point in time, he is enjoying obeying the rules (his limit is about an hour... after that the neighborhood is his playground). It makes it so much nicer being outside.

"Out of my way... here I come!"
Grayson has graduated to some new outfits... I just love this little
hoodie. It looks like he is saying, "What up, bro?" Did I do that right?
Awwww!!!! What a cutie! I swear I have the most beautiful children that ever existed.
No comments:
Post a Comment