When I go back to read this blog in a few years, there are some things I would like to be reminded of. I sometimes close my eyes and replay an image or scene from Grant's everyday life in hopes that that will improve my chances of remembering it later in life. There are so many little things that I cherish about this little boy and I am so afraid of forgetting them. Maybe writing down a few things well help me remember.
Likes:
food: string cheese, strawberries, graham crackers, oranges, and (oh, why?) chips
drinks: milk, V8 Fusion, cranberry juice, diet green tea (just because daddy drinks it)
toys: trains (his favorite is James from Thomas and Friends), cars, stickers, bubbles, dirt
books: The Goodnight Train, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Elmer and Friends
tv shows: Miss Spider, Thomas and Friends, Curious George, Word World
movies: Cars, The Polar Express
fun times: dancing, playing LaCrosse with daddy, watering plants, playing at the 'train' park, walks around the neighborhood (he tells us which way to go), that infectious laugh
words: please, thank you, car, choo-choo, dada
Dislikes:
food: any vegetable (the reason we give him V8 Fusion), pizza, mac and cheese, anything mom cooks
not so fun times: going to bed, leaving his trains
No comments:
Post a Comment