The boys went to their 2 year/4 month well check ups last week. Grant is as big as ever. He has been wearing 3T clothes for a few months now, so I knew he was on the big side. But this is ridiculous.
Height: 37 3/4 inches (99%ile)
Weight: 33 lbs 3 oz (95%ile)
Head: 19 inches (37%)
Grayson continued to be on the small side. I don't mind much what my boys grow up to look like, but it would be nice if they were close in size (whatever that may be). I still think Grayson is going to surprise us and be bigger than his numbers are indicating. We'll see.
Height: 25 1/4 inches (49%ile)
Weight: 13 lbs 3 oz (10%ile)
Head: 15 1/2 inches (1%ile)
In turtle watching news, we went to MOMS Club again this year to a mommy and me class on turtles. Grant loved it! We started with a nature walk and he did such a great job. He loved pointing out all the plants and animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment