Gary, Grant and I set out to go to Brazos Bend State Park the other day. We packed a picnic and thought it would be fun to show Grant some of the local wildlife. Well, we never made it to Brazos Bend. Instead, we ended up at Surfside. Don't ask. We found a great pavilion that had a picnic table, so we settled in overlooking the beach. Since I was not planning on going to the beach, I didn't bring sunscreen, swimsuits or towels. Needless to say, we had to limit Grant's actual time in the sun to just a few minutes. But at the very least I wanted to get a few pictures of my boy touching the ocean for the first time!


Ok, Dad, if you say this is safe, I believe you!
This is for Julie... for some reason she likes pics of all three of us! As you can tell, it's one of our self-portraits.
He already wants to be just like momma! Who can blame him?!
1 comment:
Ohmygosh, what a big day! You three are so beautiful together!
Post a Comment