Gary, Grant and I were invited over to Bibby and John's on Saturday for lunch. We had a great meal and even better company. After snapping a few pictures, we went on a car ride and saw all the places Bibby and John have lived in since they got married. It was like going on a historical tour of Alvin. I found out things about this place I never knew!
I love these pictures because my boy is smiling! Everytime I try to catch a picture of him smiling, he stops. I guess we just need Bibby to come over to our house and take a bunch of pictures! I couldn't believe how many times she caught him smiling. Isn't he so handsome? You can't really tell, but he has ONE dimple. It's the cutest thing!
2 comments:
i added a blog too!!!!
Ahhh! He's SMILING!!! I love these. Great job, Bibby!
Julie M
Post a Comment