I feel like I have completely been cut off from the rest of civilization when I haven't posted an updated blog. Unfortunately, this one will not include any pictures.
I want to start by saying "congratulations" to Katy and Sarah on the arrival of their little ones! And "welcome" to Evan and Alexandra who are going to be well-loved and well-documented! I was so happy to hear that Katy has started a blog, too. Now, we just need to work on Sarah...
Here's what our month of July includes:
1) Minor surgery for me next week. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
2) A trip to Dallas to visit Greg and Jen.
3) A trip to Magnolia to visit mom, dad, Michael and Robin.
4) Vacation Bible School for Grant.
5) Head Start for Gary.
6) Work on Gary's classroom and
7) Have fun and relax!!!
I am reading
Little Women right now and Gary just finished
The Jungle. I haven't been able to do as much reading as I would have liked, but maybe soon. Our summer is flying by!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment