Friday, July 11, 2008

Three Month Pics






My boy is already three months old! I can't believe it! We went today to take some more pics of him, plus we really wanted a family picture. I love these pictures because they are different and who couldn't love a picture of my boy?!

When we first got to the studio, Grant was very fussy. We just started a new feeding schedule yesterday and we just weren't happy. The people in the studio were very nice and let us come back a little later after he had eaten and rested a bit. Here is the outcome:

2 comments:

Katy said...

These are so cute! I love the brown outfits. Where did you get the portraits done?? :) It is definitely hard to get babies to cooperate in portraits, but he has such beautiful smiles!

Life and Times of Zachary and family said...

Those are great pics Aims..happy belated birthday to you! isnt he the best gift ever? I know how u love numbers, and wierd connections so heres one for you...ian was born nov 10, zach oct 20th and me march 30th..so 10, 20, 30!!