Monday, July 21, 2008

Oma and Grandpa

After leaving Dallas, we stopped at my parent's house. Michael and Dad had to work today, but mom, Robin, Gary, Grant and I hung out today. The girls made a new dinner tonight: Cheddar Stuffed Tex-Mex Meatloaf Patties with Scallion Smashed Potatoes and Spicy Pan Gravy. Yummo (Rachael Ray, of course)!

Grant has just been rolling in laughter this weekend. This is a new thing for him. He has laughed before, but since Saturday, if you get him laughing, he just won't stop. It's the cutest thing ever.

Grandpa spending quality time with Grant.
He's laughing again!

Oma, Grant and Grandpa

Uncle Mike, Grant and Aunt Robin

Ok, so Gary went on a jog today. Usually, he isn't gone for more than 20 minutes. After about 45 minutes, I started to get worried. Robin and I got in the car and started driving around to see if we could find him. Nothing. We went back to the house, and I waited 10 more minutes. He still didn't show up. I decided I was going to go walk all the trails around the neighborhood to find him. As I left the house, Gary walks up with this big stick. Apparently, he was so engrossed in this great walking stick he found, he lost track of time. He almost gave me heart failure, but at least he'll have a great STICK to walk with the next time we come to see my parents.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Vid-e-O! Vid-e-O! Grant's uncontrollable laughing sounds like a perfect video op.