Grant does so many things now. It's amazing how much he changes every day. This morning he was playing in his bouncer, and he just kept reaching for the toys. He pounds on the buttons to make them play music, and he "rakes" at the rattler to make it spin. Occasionally, he'll look at one of the toys and just break out into a huge smile. I love to watch him.
Just now, I was putting him down for a nap. I checked on him and he was just giggling. Remember: there is nothing else in the crib but him. He apparently thought he was being very funny.
His hands are his favorite toys. They are ALWAYS in his mouth. It's actually starting to gross me out a bit, because whenever I go to kiss him on his hands or cheeks, I get a mouthful of slobber. Not the most appealing taste in the world! Here's a picture of him trying to put BOTH hands in at once:
"Grant, look at the camera for mommy!" "No!" He's already learning how to show mom that it is his way or the highway! He looked every direction, but at me!
Gary was playing with Grant this morning. He loves this teddy bear. We keep it on his changing table, and when we change his diaper, we'll let him play with it. Not that we need to distract him... he still LOVES to get his diaper changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment