Oh my goodness... We found the best place on earth! We took the short drive to Dewberry Farm this morning. They had pig races, duck races, sand pits, hay mountains, jumping pillows, zip lines, a corn maze, pumpkin patch and yummy
barbecue! We had so much fun!
We've actually had a great start to our T-day week. Yesterday, Grant and I went to my dad's office for lunch and got to eat lunch with him and the accounting department. Plus, we got to see some old friends at the office. Then we met up with mom and Robin for a short visit. Afterwards, Erica and I went shopping for maternity clothes and bought a shirt for her little... um, baby. Beau, Elijah and Erica also came over for dinner last night. We have had just the best time over the last couple of days! I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend, too!

"
Ok, guys, let me tell you about this corn maze. You need to only take left turns..."

Our boy had so much fun in the pumpkin patch.

This was a true blue pumpkin patch, too. 12 acres of vines filled with bright orange pumpkins!

My sweet boys! Aren't they great?

"Look, mom, no hands!"

I just love hugging on my boy.

Grant and I on the jumping pillows. He got a kick out of this. Gary took a short video that I will have to post later.

Dewberry Farm has a "Little
Farmerville" just for little
tykes like Grant. He loved the sand pit. They also had little tricycles that kiddos could ride down a small hill. It was so cute!

Gary and Grant playing with the trucks.

"Hey, come look at these flowers!"

My little chicken.
1 comment:
HA! I love this picture of him sticking his little baby tongue out!!
Post a Comment