Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Uncle Greg and Aunt Jen

Greg and Jen came into town this past weekend. We went over to Tippi and PawPaw's house early on Saturday for a yummy brunch and to visit. Grant managed to sleep the day away in Jen's arms. And when he was awake, Greg and Jen had a great time playing with our boy. I think Grant had just as much fun as they did. Bibby and John stopped by later that afternoon and we all watched a slide show of Tippi and PawPaw's trip to Israel and Egypt. It was so neat to see all the wonderful places they visited. Jen and I now wear a beautiful Jerusalem cross and Grant plays with his camel! We're so happy to have them back! After our slide show, we celebrated John and Greg's birthdays! John finally got his carrot cake and I have to say, it was yummy!
Uncle Greg and Grant. Grant did a number on Greg's birthday cards. We have to tell him not every celebration is about him!
Grant had so many new things to get into at Tippi and PawPaw's house. He loved this basket full of toys.Jen had Grant squealing in delight! It was so cute! Unfortunately... ... this was the result. Just a little gift for Aunt Jen in the form of spit up!

I did manage to get a short video of Aunt Jen with her nephew. They both had too much fun!

1 comment:

SMTrevino said...

Too cute! Jen is amazing with those babies. Of course- with due respect to Greg I WILL NOT GO THERE.

Grant is blessed to have his Aunt Jen in his life.