Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oh, How I've Grown...

Grant is 7 months old today! He continues to amaze me in many different ways. Yesterday, for the first time, I peeked in on him and he was STANDING in his crib calling out for someone to rescue him! I get so excited when I see him doing new things... and this month was chalk full of new things. Top 10 things Grant learned in his seventh month of life: 1.) pull to standing 2.) reach for his mom or dad (or anyone else, for that matter) 3.) how to eat cheerios 4.) "walk" while holding on to mom or dad's fingers 5.) how to open the closet door 6.) the pincer grasp (not every time, but getting close) 7.) shake his head "no" (we thought something was wrong with him when he first started doing this, because it was not something that I was trying to teach him) 8.) how to roll over on his changing table, stick his diaperless rear end in the air and toot (it's true... I think it's his favorite new trick) 9.) pass a toy from one hand to the other 10.) drink from a sippy cup It seems like there is so much more. I can't believe how much he has learned over the last few weeks. Every day comes bearing a new surprise! Here's a video of my boy pulling to standing... I didn't catch the first part in the video, but it is all him. Trust me!

1 comment:

Julie said...

YAY! Please keep sharing the videos! I love it! I think we need another one of him laughing... yes, it's time.