Grant laughs at everything now. I put a stuffed animal in front of him the other day, and he just started rolling in laughter. Every night, Gary and I have "Laugh Night with Grant." We tickle him, we make funny faces, we scare him, we crawl around in circles... anything to keep him laughing. And it seems it will never end. That is my most favorite part of the day.
It is just part of his personality. He is a charmer. And he loves to smile and I love him! His latest way to show excitement is to throw his hands in the air and grunt. He will do this over and over again. As Erica pointed out, it looks like he's calling a "touchdown" in a football game. Gary really likes that analogy. Go figure.
Anyhow, a picture of my boy smiling...

Oh, I just noticed this... If you look really closely, you can see his two bottom teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment