Saturday, January 9, 2010

Grayson's First Photo Shoot

Ok, I have the most beautiful children in the world! (Bias plays no part in that statement!) We took Grayson today to get his first official pictures. So many of them turned out well, but I only want to share one picture at the moment...
Grayson - 3 weeks
Grant - 4 weeks Family resemblance? Grayson isn't quite as strong as Grant was at this age. He did manage to lift his head up for one picture, but it looked a bit awkward. Oh, just a side note, today was my official due date for Grayson. I think that puts things into perspective.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Beau thinks the dark hair makes him look sophisticated! Too cute. You can definitely tell they're related!

Jess In Disguise said...

Only one more and you can start a Rock Band. PS, sorry I taught Grant how to throw at girls.