Friday, October 23, 2009

18 Month Check Up and A Return to the Pumpkin Patch

Grant had his 18-month well check up today. I have been bragging about how good and sweet he has been lately, so he woke up super grumpy today. I blame myself. Anyhow, Dr. Q thought Grant was just so handsome and super smart. As usual. :) His stats are as follows:
Height: 33.5 inches (80%)
Weight: 29 lbs 11 oz (90%)
Head: 19 inches (67%)
Yes, I have a 30 pound son. And, yes, he will send me into preterm labor at some point. But I love him and he is all sugar (except for when I brag about him - I better watch out)!
Afterwards, we headed back to the pumpkin patch with MOMS Club. We were late because of the appointment, but Grant used his time wisely... by running in all directions and wearing out his momma! His favorite things were the slide and swings. I have the cutest video of him saying, "Weeeeee." I'll try to post it later. The only moment in which he sat down at the Pumpkin Patch. I threw the camera at Jennifer and told her to take a picture quick!
We had a ghost hunt and Grant actually did very well! I saved his ghosts (suckers wrapped in tissue paper) for later... I'm sure he will enjoy them.

No comments: