Friday, October 9, 2009

18 Months Old

Grant is 18 months old today! I really can't believe it... I no longer have a baby. He wants to do most everything by himself now and he can TALK to me! I ask him questions all day long and it is so much fun to listen to how he answers me.
MOMS Club was also celebrating October birthdays in the park today. A cold front is on its way towards us, so I decided we needed to take advantage of some rain-free outdoor time. I think all the other moms were worried about the rain and just didn't show. Jennifer, Presley, Grant and I had a great time, though!
Grant celebrating October birthdays by eating an orange cupcake. "Oh, was I not supposed to get it on my face?" You can tell the cold front was blowing in on us... look at that hair!
Q: Why did the duck cross the road? A: To get away from Grant!
"Mom, this is lots of fun!"
My sweet boy saying cheese for the camera. Oh, I could just hug him right now... but he's napping, so I better not.

No comments: