Before I become disowned by a certain friend, I thought I better post a belly shot. Grayson is doing great, he just makes his momma miserable at times. I remember enjoying Grant's pregnancy more, but I know it will all be worth it in the end. I keep having this image of my little boy in my head. He looks nothing like Grant, but I love him just the same. Can't wait to meet the little fella.

29 Weeks.

Every Friday night, we take the short walk to watch the local football games. We have a 'friend' that always asks if we would like to get into the game for free. He knows we can't stay long (it's close to Grant's bedtime), so he very kindly let's us into the game. We usually only stay for the first quarter (if that).

Gary and Grant watching the football festivities.

"Guys, can I play, too?" He was just entranced by everything going on. He sat on Gary's or my leg the whole time and never took his eyes off the game. Maybe he has a future in football!

Me and my boy enjoying the game. It was perfect fall weather for a game last night. We really enjoyed seeing the action instead of just listening to it from our house. We even taught Grant to say, "Go team!" Well, it's close. :)
1 comment:
Aimee, tu es une naturellement belle femme enceinte!
Post a Comment