Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some Quick Tidbits

Ok, I just love my boy's personality lately (especially if we're just at home... going out into public is getting a bit tough). He is growing by leaps and bounds and he does the funniest stuff!
1.) Grant is VERY good at saying please and thank you... if you prompt him. We practice it all day long. Today, I gave him his bowl of cereal and turned around to go get my bowl. What do I hear? "Tank You." Totally unsolicited! That's only the second time he has done that, but I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing it.
2.) Grant now needs alone time. He loves to play cars in his play room. I'll walk in there to play with him or just to sit and watch. He'll look up, put down his cars and walk over to me. You're thinking, "How sweet... he wants to be with his mama!" Nope. He grabs my hand and leads me into the hallway. He then puts his hands up and goes back into his room.... BY HIMSELF! Apparently, I'm just in the way.
3.) I love to put Grant in button up shirts. Why? Because if you leave it unbuttoned, he will hold one side of his shirt with his hand. Then, when he catches your eye, he slowly opens it as if he is undressing for you. He quickly pulls it back and laughs uncontrollably. Let's hope this isn't an indication of a future job opportunity!

No comments: