Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jay Leno Has Nothing on My Kid

Grayson and I had another doctor's appointment yesterday that included our second ultrasound. He is doing perfectly and is just the right size for a January 9th due date. He weighed 3 lbs 4 oz (compared to his brother's 30 lbs). She said that was average for his age... I was very happy about this because Grant measured large for his age at his second ultrasound. So, I am hoping this means a smaller baby at birth. Hey, a girl can hope! Here's a picture of our beautiful baby boy:
The ultrasound tech kept saying, "Wow. He sure does have a prominent chin." Gary and I laughed on the way home about how I am going to give birth to a Jay Leno look-a-like. Now I can't look at this picture without seeing his humongous chin!

We also got a few short videos of our boy. He's opening his eyes in this one, so I thought it was cute.

No comments: